Blockbusters are back on Sky Cinema this autumn, including Sonic the Hedgehog 2, The Lost City and The Batman. You’ll also get Paramount+ included at no extra cost.
This autumn, there’s an unrivalled range of the latest blockbusters being screened on Sky Cinema, including Sonic the Hedgehog 2, The Lost City and The Batman.
You’ll also get more than 1,000 movies to stream on-demand in HD, along with exclusive access to Sky Original films and a 20% discount on the Sky Store. Paramount+ is also included at no extra cost with Sky Cinema (worth £6.99 per month from Paramount).
In this article, we’ll look at the latest Sky Cinema blockbusters, along with the other features you’ll get included such as the Paramount+ subscription. We’ll also look at the best Sky Cinema deals, starting from £12 per month on an 18-month contract for existing Sky TV customers.
Sky Cinema Blockbusters
This autumn, Sky will be showing an ‘unrivalled range of the latest blockbusters’ on Sky Cinema, including all of the following films:
- Belfast: Written by Sir Kenneth Branagh, ‘Belfast’ looks at the life of a nine-year-old boy and his family in Belfast in the late 1960s. Available now.
- Uncharted: Street-smart Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) is recruited by seasoned treasure hunter Victor “Sully” Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to recover a fortune amassed by Ferdinand Magellan and lost 500 years ago by the House of Moncada. Available now.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The sequel to 2020’s Sonic the Hedgehog, this family film follows Sonic and Tails as they join forces to find the Master Emerald before Doctor Robotnik and Knuckles the Echidna can. Available 14th October.
- The Lost City: Starring Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt, The Lost City follows a reclusive romance novelist and her cover model as they get swept up in a kidnapping attempt that lands them both in a cut-throat jungle adventure. Available 28th October.
- Morbius: Based on the Marvel comic, this follows a biochemist named Michael Morbius (Jared Leto), as he tries to cure himself of a rare blood disease. In the process, he inadvertently infects himself with a form of vampirism. Available 11th November.
- Ambulance: Starring Jake Gyllenhaal and directed by Michael Bay, this follows two robbers who steal an ambulance after their attempted $32 million bank heist goes wrong. Available 18th November.
- The Northman: An action-filled epic that follows a young Viking prince on his quest to avenge his father’s murder. Available 25th November.
- The Batman: The latest film in the Batman series, this follows Batman (Robert Pattison) as he ventures into the underworld of Gotham to investigate the city’s hidden corruption. Available 2nd December.
See the Sky website for a full list of what’s on Sky Cinema.
Alongside the blockbusters this autumn, you’ll get access to more than 1,000 movies to stream on-demand in HD with your Sky Cinema subscription. There are also 11 Sky Cinema channels, spanning a range of genres like action, animation, comedy and more.
Your Sky Cinema subscription also gives you exclusive access to Sky Original films including The Accursed, Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank, The God Neighbour and Sundown.
There’s also a 20% discount on all rentals from the Sky Store when you have Sky Cinema.
Paramount+ on Sky Cinema
As a Sky Cinema customer, you’ll get Paramount+ included at no extra cost. This gives you access to a ‘mountain of entertainment’ and saves you £6.99 per month on the normal price for Paramount+.
Some of the shows available on Paramount+ include Yellowstone, American Gigolo, Halo, 1883, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and The First Lady. You’ll also find a range of movies including Scream 5, Mission Impossible: Fallout and Transformers.
As a Sky Cinema customer, you’ll be able to watch Paramount+ through your Sky Q box or Sky Glass TV. You can also stream it on other devices through the Paramount+ app or website.
Best Sky Cinema Deals
If you’re an existing Sky TV customer, you can add Sky Cinema for just £12 per month on an 18-month contract.
Meanwhile, if you’re new to Sky, you can choose one of the following deals:
- Sky Stream, Sky Entertainment & Netflix + Sky Cinema (£27 per month plus a set-up fee of up to £0): For £27/month, you can enjoy endless entertainment with Sky TV, Sky Cinema and Netflix. Alongside that, you’ll get Paramount+ included at no extra cost.
- Sky TV with Sky Cinema & Sky Sports (£52 per month plus a set-up fee of up to £20): Get Sky TV together with Sky Cinema, Sky Sports, Netflix and Paramount+. You’ll get all 8 Sky Sports channels included, along with 300+ channels on Sky TV and unlimited streaming from both Netflix and Paramount+.
For more information, please see the official Sky Cinema webpage.