The quickest and easiest way to contact me is via e-mail. My e-mail address is ken at kenstechtips.com.
- Got a mobile related question you want answered? Due to the large volume of e-mails that I receive, I regret that I am unable to answer questions via e-mail. The best way to asking your questions is to leave a comment on the relevant article on the site (possibly using the search box in the top right of the page). We read every single comment and will try to reply to as many of them as possible & other questions may be answered by the community or other commenters. Our system will automatically notify you of any responses providing you select the relevant option whilst commenting.
- Guest Posts: In general, we don’t usually accept guest posts.
- Visitors/Readers: I’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions for the website so please do drop me a line! Also, if you’ve learnt something about your mobile or mobile tariffs, I’d love to share it with our other readers.
- Advertisers: Please email me to discuss advertising opportunities on Ken’s Tech Tips. See our Advertising page if you would like more information such as traffic details.
- Members of the Mobile/PR Industry: I’d love to hear about any new products or services in the mobile industry. I am happy to receive relevant press releases. I endeavour to read every email I receive but unfortunately due to the volume of e-mail I receive, I am unable to reply to every single one.