EE has launched their Black Friday 2022 deals. Get 6 months half price on selected SIM Only plans and save on phones like the Galaxy S22, Pixel 7 & more.
In the UK, EE has just launched their Black Friday 2022 deals. This year, you can get 6 months half price on a selection of EE’s SIM-only deals, including unlimited data for £14 per month for the first 6 months (£28 per month thereafter). You can also save up to £576 on the Samsung Galaxy S22 and up to £432 on the Google Pixel 7.
In this article, we’ll look at EE’s Black Friday 2022 sale, including their Black Friday SIM-only plans and mobile phone deals. We’ll also look at some of the features you’ll get included on EE such as 5G coverage, an annual device check-up, and Inclusive Extras when you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan.
EE Black Friday SIM Only Deals
As a special offer for Black Friday 2022, EE is offering 6 months half price on a selection of their SIM-only deals.
If you’re looking for an EE SIM card with unlimited 5G data, this is available for just £14 per month for the first six months (£28 per month thereafter). This ‘Essential’ SIM card gives you ‘excellent’ download speeds of up to 100Mbps.
For access to even faster speeds and an inclusive Extra with your plan (such as Netflix, Apple Music or BT Sport Ultimate), you can upgrade to EE’s All Rounder unlimited data SIM. This is now available from just £18 per month for the first 6 months (£36 per month thereafter).
for 6 months, then £28/month
for 6 months, then £36/month
If you don’t need a fully unlimited data plan, you can also save with 6 months half price on EE’s 150GB per month SIMs. Their ‘Essential’ SIM card with 150GB data is now £12 per month for the first six months (then £24 per month). You can upgrade this to an ‘All Rounder’ plan for £16 per month for the first six months (then £32 per month).
for 6 months, then £24/month
for 6 months, then £32/month
See the EE website for a full list of their Black Friday SIM-only deals.
EE Black Friday Phone Deals
EE have also launched their Black Friday 2022 phone deals. Until the 5th December 2022, you can save on a range of handsets including the Samsung Galaxy S22, the Google Pixel 7 and the iPhone 13.
Some of the top Black Friday deals include the following:
- Samsung Galaxy S22: Save £576. Get unlimited data for £42 per month, plus £30 upfront.
- Apple iPhone 13: Save £144. Get unlimited data for £58 per month, plus £30 upfront.
- Google Pixel 7 Pro: Save £432. Get unlimited data for £48 per month, plus £10 upfront.
- Google Pixel 6a: Save £336. Get 125GB data for £25 per month. No upfront cost.
- Google Pixel 7: Save £432. Get unlimited data for £38 per month, plus £10 upfront.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Save £480. Get unlimited data for £64 per month, plus £30 upfront.
- Oppo Find X5 Pro: Save £452. Get unlimited data for £56 per month, plus £10 upfront.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 4G: Save £48. Get 1GB data for £21 per month, plus £50 upfront.
- Oppo Find X5 Lite: Save £144. Get unlimited data for £38 per month, plus £10 upfront.
You can also save up to £144 on the iPhone 14 when you trade in an eligible device.
EE Features & Benefits
UK’s Best 5G Network
When you buy a 5G-ready phone or SIM card from EE, you’ll get access to their award-winning 4G & 5G network.
According to EE, they have “the UK’s most reliable network” with the fastest download speeds on average and an “unbeatable 5G network”. This is based on an independent RootMetrics analysis (carried out in H1 2022). According to RootMetrics, EE’s 5G network has an average download speed of 147Mbps.
As an EE customer, you’ll also get access to Wi-Fi Calling and 4G Calling. There’s also the WiFi Coverage Boost feature, giving you seamless and secure access to more than 150,000 BT WiFi hotspots across the UK.
Annual Device Check-Up
When you buy a new mobile phone on contract from EE, you’ll get an annual device check-up included with your plan. This allows you to book an appointment at your nearest EE store, where they’ll be able to give your phone a full diagnostics and battery check, along with a clean and polish.
You’ll also benefit from an extended warranty on your mobile phone for the lifetime of your plan, plus a £10 discount every year on protective kit for your phone such as a case or screen protector.
When you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan from EE, you’ll get Inclusive Extras (also known as Smart Benefits). There’s one Inclusive Extra on All Rounder plans and three Inclusive Extras on Full Works plans.
If you have an Android device, you’ll be able to choose from the following Inclusive Extras:
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Get access to games like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon 5, and Halo Infinite (worth £10.99 per month).
- Netflix: Get access to unlimited movies and TV shows from the Netflix catalogue (worth £6.99 per month). You can stream from any compatible device.
- Microsoft 365 Personal: Get the premium Microsoft Office applications across all of your devices including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote (worth £5.99 per month). There’s also 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage included.
- Apple Music: Stream more than 90 million songs on-demand without any adverts (worth £9.99 per month).
- Entertainment Data Pass: Get unlimited data for streaming on selected video and music services (worth £14.98 per month). This includes Apple Music, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube and more.
- BT Sport: Get access to all of the BT Sport channels on your phone (worth £20 per month). Watch Premier League football, rugby union, boxing, MotoGP, WWE, UFC and more.
- Roam Abroad Pass: Use your plan allowances at no extra cost (up to a maximum of 50GB per month) when you travel abroad to the EU, Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and the USA (worth £10 per month).
Stay Connected Data
On EE, there’s no need to worry about being cut off in the middle of the month for using too much data. This is because you’ll get Stay Connected Data included on your plan.
With Stay Connected Data, you’ll be able to stay connected at speeds of up to 0.5Mbps, even when your data has run out. This is enough for browsing the web, using maps on your phone and messaging your friends through WhatsApp or other similar apps.
You can restore your full-speed data at any time by buying a data add-on. Alternatively, you can receive extra data as a gift from someone else on your EE family account.
Data Gifting & Family Plans
If you add an extra line to your EE account, you’ll get a multi-line discount on it. There’s a 20% discount on additional SIM-only plans and a 10% discount on additional Pay Monthly phone plans.
In addition to the multi-line discount, you’ll get an EE family account with the ability to move spare data between all of your family’s plans.
You can use the My EE app to manage all of your plans in one place, including seeing how much data is remaining on each plan and changing the individual settings such as parental controls and bill caps.
Keeping Your Phone Number
If you’re switching from another UK mobile network to EE, it’s a straightforward process keeping your current phone number.
Once you’ve activated your new EE plan, you’ll be able to submit your PAC Code to them through this online form. Once you’ve done that, your phone number transfer will be scheduled, normally for the next working day.
For a step-by-step guide on how to move your phone number to EE, please select your current mobile network from the drop down menu below:
For more information about EE’s Black Friday phone deals, please see EE’s official website.