EE is offering a digital prepaid card worth up to £300 with selected phones in their Christmas 2022 sale.
As a special offer, EE is currently offering a digital prepaid card worth up to £300 when you buy selected phones from them on a 25GB plan or above. This offer is available until the 24th November 2022 and you’ll get the gift card in time to help with your Christmas shopping.
In this article, we’ll look at EE’s Christmas 2022 sale, including their Christmas phone deals and SIM-only deals. We’ll also look at some of the features you’ll get included on EE such as 5G coverage, an annual device check-up, and Inclusive Extras when you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan.
EE Christmas Phone Deals
In the UK, EE have launched their Christmas 2022 phone deals.
Until the 24th November 2022, you can get a digital prepaid card that’s worth up to £300 when you buy selected mobile phones on a 25GB plan or above.
You can get a digital prepaid card on all of the following handsets:
- Samsung Galaxy S22+: Get a £300 digital prepaid card, and save up to £336.
- Google Pixel 7 Pro: Get a £300 digital prepaid card.
- Google Pixel 6a: Get a £200 digital prepaid card.
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G: Get a £100 digital prepaid card.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G: Get a £100 digital prepaid card.
- Google Pixel 7: Get a £200 digital prepaid card.
- Oppo Find X5 Pro 5G: Get a £300 digital prepaid card.
- Oppo Find X5 5G: Get a £250 digital prepaid card.
- Oppo Find X5 Lite 5G: Get a £150 digital prepaid card.
The digital prepaid card can be used for shopping online wherever Mastercard is accepted. You’ll also get all of EE’s normal customer benefits included such as access to the UK’s best 5G network and an annual device check-up. You’ll also get an Inclusive Extra that’s worth up to £20 per month when you choose an EE All Rounder or Full Works plan.
EE Christmas SIM Deals
If you’re happy to keep your current mobile phone, you can get one of EE’s SIM-only deals. As a special offer, they’re currently offering 250GB data for £23 per month (increased from the normal data allowance which is 125GB per month).
Alternatively, if you’re looking for even more data, you can get their unlimited data plan from £28 per month:
You can see a full list of these SIM-only deals on the EE website.
EE Features & Benefits
UK’s Best 5G Network
When you buy a 5G-ready phone or SIM card from EE, you’ll get access to their award-winning 4G & 5G network.
According to EE, they have “the UK’s most reliable network” with the fastest download speeds on average and an “unbeatable 5G network”. This is based on an independent RootMetrics analysis (carried out in H1 2022). According to RootMetrics, EE’s 5G network has an average download speed of 147Mbps.
As an EE customer, you’ll also get access to Wi-Fi Calling and 4G Calling. There’s also the WiFi Coverage Boost feature, giving you seamless and secure access to more than 150,000 BT WiFi hotspots across the UK.
Annual Device Check-Up
When you buy a new mobile phone on contract from EE, you’ll get an annual device check-up included with your plan. This allows you to book an appointment at your nearest EE store, where they’ll be able to give your phone a full diagnostics and battery check, along with a clean and polish.
You’ll also benefit from an extended warranty on your mobile phone for the lifetime of your plan, plus a £10 discount every year on protective kit for your phone such as a case or screen protector.
When you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan from EE, you’ll get Inclusive Extras (also known as Smart Benefits). There’s one Inclusive Extra on All Rounder plans and three Inclusive Extras on Full Works plans.
If you have an Android device, you’ll be able to choose from the following Inclusive Extras:
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Get access to games like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon 5, and Halo Infinite (worth £10.99 per month).
- Netflix: Get access to unlimited movies and TV shows from the Netflix catalogue (worth £6.99 per month). You can stream from any compatible device.
- Microsoft 365 Personal: Get the premium Microsoft Office applications across all of your devices including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote (worth £5.99 per month). There’s also 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage included.
- Apple Music: Stream more than 90 million songs on-demand without any adverts (worth £9.99 per month).
- Entertainment Data Pass: Get unlimited data for streaming on selected video and music services (worth £14.98 per month). This includes Apple Music, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube and more.
- BT Sport: Get access to all of the BT Sport channels on your phone (worth £20 per month). Watch Premier League football, rugby union, boxing, MotoGP, WWE, UFC and more.
- Roam Abroad Pass: Use your plan allowances at no extra cost (up to a maximum of 50GB per month) when you travel abroad to the EU, Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and the USA (worth £10 per month).
Stay Connected Data
On EE, there’s no need to worry about being cut off in the middle of the month for using too much data. This is because you’ll get Stay Connected Data included on your plan.
With Stay Connected Data, you’ll be able to stay connected at speeds of up to 0.5Mbps, even when your data has run out. This is enough for browsing the web, using maps on your phone and messaging your friends through WhatsApp or other similar apps.
You can restore your full-speed data at any time by buying a data add-on. Alternatively, you can receive extra data as a gift from someone else on your EE family account.
Data Gifting & Family Plans
If you add an extra line to your EE account, you’ll get a multi-line discount on it. There’s a 20% discount on additional SIM-only plans and a 10% discount on additional Pay Monthly phone plans.
In addition to the multi-line discount, you’ll get an EE family account with the ability to move spare data between all of your family’s plans.
You can use the My EE app to manage all of your plans in one place, including seeing how much data is remaining on each plan and changing the individual settings such as parental controls and bill caps.
Keeping Your Phone Number
If you’re switching from another UK mobile network to EE, it’s a straightforward process keeping your current phone number.
Start by ordering your new mobile phone from EE’s website. Once you’ve done that, you can request a PAC Code from your old network – either using their app or website, or by texting PAC to 65075.
Once you’ve activated your new EE plan, you’ll be able to submit your PAC Code to them through this online form. Once you’ve done that, your phone number transfer will be scheduled, normally for the next working day.
For a step-by-step guide on how to move your phone number to EE, please select your current mobile network from the drop down menu below:
For more information about EE’s Christmas phone deals, please see EE’s official website.
We'd love to hear your thoughts and any questions you may have. You can add your own comment here.