Apple has announced the new iPhone SE with 5G and the iPhone 13 in green. See the best Vodafone Business iPhone deals.
In the UK, Apple’s latest devices are now available to buy on Vodafone Business. You can get the new iPhone SE from just £23.34/month plus £15.83 upfront (exc VAT). This has the latest 5G connectivity, Apple’s A15 Bionic processor and improved battery life in a compact 4.7-inch phone. This makes it a good option for managing your business on-the-go if you’re looking for a portable and affordable device.
In this article, we’ll look at the latest iPhone SE and iPhone 13 deals on Vodafone Business. We’ll start by looking at the new devices and the additional benefits you’ll get when buying on Vodafone Business. We’ll also look at the coverage that’s available on Vodafone and how you can keep your current phone number when switching to Vodafone.
- 1 iPhone Deals on Vodafone Business
- 2 Vodafone Business Features
- 3 Network & Coverage
- 4 Keeping Your Phone Number
- 5 More Information
iPhone Deals on Vodafone Business
If you’re looking to get a new iPhone for your business, there are now three new devices you’re able to choose from on Vodafone Business:
- iPhone SE: The new iPhone SE is a smaller and more portable iPhone for customers not wanting the larger screen on the iPhone 13. Available from just £23.34/month plus £15.83 upfront (exc VAT), it’s a cheaper option but it still packs a punch. You’ll get high-speed 5G connectivity, Apple’s A15 Bionic processor and a 12-megapixel camera on the iPhone SE. You’ll also get improved battery life with a 4.7-inch screen, wireless charging capabilities and IP67 water resistance.
- iPhone 13 Pro in Alpine Green: The iPhone 13 Pro is now available in Alpine Green. Featuring a 6.1-inch OLED display, a triple-camera system and an A15 Bionic processor, it’s one of the most powerful iPhones you’re able to buy today.
- iPhone 13 in Green: Apple is also offering the iPhone 13 in Green. This features a 6.1-inch OLED screen, a dual-camera system and the A15 Bionic processor.
The following table shows a side-by-side comparison of the three devices:
|iPhone SE||iPhone 13 Pro||iPhone 13|
|Price from (exc VAT):||£23.34/month
+ £15.83 upfront
(on 2GB airtime plan)
+ £40.83 upfront
(on 50GB airtime plan)
+ £24.17 upfront
(on 25GB airtime plan)
|Display:||4.7″ Retina||6.1″ Super Retina XDR||6.1″ Super Retina XDR|
|Rear Camera:||12MP wide||12MP telephoto
|Dimensions:||138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65mm||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65mm|
|Processor:||Apple A15 Bionic||Apple A15 Bionic||Apple A15 Bionic|
|More Information:||Vodafone Website||Vodafone Website||Vodafone Website|
Vodafone Business Features
5G Coverage At No Extra Cost
If you’re upgrading to the new iPhone SE or the iPhone 13 in green, you’ll get a device that’s compatible with the latest 5G technology. As all Vodafone Business plans include 5G at no extra cost, you’ll be able to access Vodafone’s 5G network in more than 100 UK towns and cities on your new iPhone.
When you’re using Vodafone’s 5G network, you can expect much faster download speeds compared to 4G. On average, 5G download speeds are around 150-200Mbps (about five times faster than 4G). You’ll also benefit from more network capacity and a lower amount of latency.
EVO for Sole Traders
The new iPhone SE and iPhone 13 are available on Vodafone’s EVO for Sole Traders plan.
Unlike traditional 24-month contracts, EVO for Sole Traders allows you to choose the length of your own phone plan (between 12 months and 36 months in length). You can also upgrade your phone as soon as you’re 12 months into your contract and there’s the option to trade-in an eligible handset for an instant saving on your new phone.
Your Vodafone EVO airtime plan will also include up to 4 Xtra Plan benefits. These include a Device Care service and unlimited MMS picture messages.
As a Vodafone Business customer, you’ll get access to the VeryMe Rewards customer loyalty programme. This gives you exclusive access to treats and giveaways from brands including Costa Coffee, Vue, Thortful, Candy Kittens and more.
You’ll also get an Eat Local membership included as part of VeryMe Rewards. This is powered by the Gourmet Society and it gives you access to discounts and offers at independent restaurants and cafés across the UK (such as 2-for-1 meals and 25% off food and drink).
Xtra Plan Benefits
All Vodafone EVO airtime plans come with between 2 and 4 Xtra plan benefits included. The Xtra plan benefits can include the following:
- Device Care: The Device Care Xtra allows you to book a Tech Expert appointment at your nearest Vodafone retail store. As part of that, you’ll be able to get a health check on the battery, software and storage. Vodafone’s Tech Experts can also give you a device valuation in case you want to trade-in your phone.
- Unlimited Picture Messages: All Vodafone Xtra plans include unlimited MMS (picture messages) inside the UK.
- 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity: If you choose a Vodafone EVO airtime plan with at least 3 Xtra plan benefits, you’ll get a 50% discount on Vodafone’s business smartwatch connectivity plans.
- Unlimited Data Boosters: If you choose a limited data plan with 4 Xtra Benefits, you’ll get up to 6 Unlimited Data Boosters included. You can activate the Unlimited Data Boosters whenever you like to get unlimited data for the next 30 days.
- 81 Roam-Free Destinations: If you choose an unlimited data plan with 4 Xtra Benefits, you’ll get access to Vodafone’s Global Roaming Plus. This allows you to use your mobile phone at no extra cost in 83 destinations around the world.
The following table summarises the Xtra benefits you’ll get on each Vodafone EVO airtime plan:
|Xtra Benefit||Plans with 2 Xtra Benefits||Plans with 3 Xtra Benefits||Plans with 4 Xtra Benefits|
|Device Care||✔ Yes||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|Unlimited Picture Messages||✔ Yes||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|50% off Smartwatch Connectivity||✘ No||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|Unlimited Data Boosters||✘ No||✘ No||✔ Yes, on limited data plans|
|83 Roam-Free Destinations||✘ No||✘ No||✔ Yes, on unlimited data plans|
You can add a range of business-specific add-ons to your Vodafone Business plan:
- Business Rapid Insurance: For peace of mind that you’ll be able to stay connected to your customers, Vodafone offers Rapid phone insurance from £6/month (exc VAT). If required, you’ll get a replacement mobile phone within just 4 hours on Rapid insurance. This will be delivered fully charged and ready-to-use out of the box, allowing you to get back up and running in no time.
- Business Support: For an extra £4/month (exc VAT), the Business Support add-on gives you HR and legal support. The Business Support service includes access to legal document templates as well as a helpline for speaking with qualified HR experts and lawyers.
- Device Support: For an extra £2/month (exc VAT), the Device Support add-on gives you expert technical support which is available 7 days per week, from 8am to 9pm (from 9am on weekends). The experts can help with all of your connected devices including your smartphone, printer, laptop or tablet. You’ll also get 100GB of secure cloud storage for your data.
- One Net Anywhere: For an extra £10/month (exc VAT), you can get a virtual landline phone number. This will call through to your mobile phone. You can also set the landline number as your caller ID to give your business a more localised feel.
Vodafone OneNumber & Business Smartwatches
You can add a business smartwatch to your plan through Vodafone’s OneNumber service.
Having a smartwatch that’s attached to your iPhone can be convenient at times when you’d rather leave your phone at home (for instance, if you’re going to the gym or going for a run). With Vodafone OneNumber, you’ll have access to all of your messages and notifications on your Apple Watch. You’ll also be able to make and receive phone calls using your normal phone number on the watch.
You can see a list of Apple Watches that are available on Vodafone Business. If you have a Vodafone EVO airtime plan with at least 3 Xtra benefits, you’ll get a 50% discount on your Smartwatch Connectivity plan.
According to Vodafone, they’ve won “best network for business” in the annual Mobile Industry Awards 2021. This was in recognition of their SMB support, customer service initiatives and investment in new network technology.
Network & Coverage
Across the UK, Vodafone offers 99% population coverage on their 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You’ll also get 5G coverage in over 100 UK towns and cities when you’re using a 5G-ready device on a Vodafone Business plan.
Before you sign up for a Vodafone Business plan, it’s worth double-checking the coverage in your area. You can do this by entering your postcode on Vodafone’s online coverage map:
The coverage map will also give you an estimate of the download speeds and upload speeds available in your area. To see this, tap on the “Data speed info” button after entering your postcode.
For more information, see our guide to Vodafone’s network coverage.
Keeping Your Phone Number
If you’re switching from another mobile network to Vodafone Business, it’s a straightforward process keeping your current phone number.
Start by asking your old mobile network to give you a PAC Code. You can get one through your mobile network’s website or app, or by texting PAC to 65075. Once you have your PAC, you’ll be able to place your Vodafone Business order online.
Once your new mobile phone arrives, you’ll be able to set it up and provide your PAC Code to Vodafone. The transfer of your phone number will then be scheduled, normally for the next working day.
For a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your phone number to Vodafone, please select your current mobile network from the drop-down menu below: