Vodafone Business is offering 5x data on a range of phones including the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, the Google Pixel 6 and the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
As a special offer that runs until the 7th June, Vodafone Business is currently offering 5x data on a range of Pay Monthly phones including the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, the Google Pixel 6 and the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
With the 5x data offer, you’ll get a massive 250GB data per month for the price of Vodafone’s normal 50GB plan. You’ll also get 5G at no extra cost, along with Xtra plan benefits and access to VeryMe Rewards.
In this article, we’ll look at the 5x data offer on Vodafone Business including the handsets available and the features that are included on your plan. We’ll also look at Vodafone’s business add-ons, the coverage available on the service and how you can keep your existing phone number.
- 1 Vodafone Business 5X Data Offer
- 2 Vodafone Business Features
- 3 Network & Coverage
- 4 Keeping Your Phone Number
- 5 More Information
Vodafone Business 5X Data Offer
Until the 7th June 2022, Vodafone Business is offering 5x data on some of their most popular business smartphones. It means you can get 250GB data per month for the price of Vodafone’s normal 50GB plan.
Some of the top handsets currently available include:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: This is one of the most powerful business smartphones available today. It has an impressive 6.8-inch screen, a powerful quad-camera system and integrated S-Pen functionality. You can get it from £40.83/month plus £40.83 upfront (exc VAT) with 250GB data per month included.
- Google Pixel 6: The Pixel 6 is Google’s latest smartphone. It features the custom-made Google Tensor chip, a smooth 6.4-inch display and a new 50-megapixel camera. You can get it from £27.50/month plus £7.50 upfront (exc VAT) with 250GB data per month included.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3: This is Samsung’s stylish cutting-edge flip phone. Making use of the latest flexible display technology, it has a 6.7-inch display on the inside. You can fold it up when required and it’ll measure just 4.2-inches along the diagonal. There’s also a 1.9-inch display on the outside of the phone, giving you easy access to updates and notifications. You can get the Galaxy Z Flip3 from £34.16/month plus £24.17 upfront (exc VAT) with 250GB data per month included.
The 5x data offer is also available on the Samsung Galaxy S22, the Xiaomi 12 and the Google Pixel 6 Pro. It’s also available on a range of cheaper devices like the Samsung Galaxy A52s. You can see a full list of eligible handsets on the Vodafone Business website.
Vodafone Business Features
5G Coverage At No Extra Cost
If you choose a 5G-ready phone on Vodafone Business, you’ll get access to Vodafone’s 5G network in more than 140 UK towns and cities. This is available at no extra cost on all plans.
When you’re using Vodafone’s 5G network, you can expect much faster download speeds compared to 4G. For instance, you can expect an average download speed of 150-200Mbps on 5G. This compares to around 23-35Mbps on 4G. You’ll also benefit from a more reliable connection as there’s capacity for more devices to be using the 5G network.
EVO for Sole Traders
You can get 5x data on a selection of handsets on Vodafone EVO for Sole Traders.
Unlike traditional 24-month contracts, EVO for Sole Traders gives you the flexibility to choose the length of your own phone plan (between 12 months and 36 months in length). You can also choose to upgrade your phone at any time as soon as you’re 12 months into your plan.
For an instant saving on your new mobile phone, there’s also the option to trade-in an eligible device.
Xtra Plan Benefits
All Vodafone EVO airtime plans come with between 2 and 4 Xtra plan benefits included. The Xtra plan benefits can include the following:
- Device Care: The Device Care Xtra allows you to book a Tech Expert appointment at your nearest Vodafone store. As part of that appointment, you’ll be able to get a health check on your phone’s battery, software and storage. Vodafone’s Tech Experts can also give you a device valuation in case you want to trade-in your phone.
- Unlimited Picture Messages: All Vodafone Xtra plans include unlimited picture messages (MMS) inside the UK.
- 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity: If you choose a Vodafone EVO airtime plan with at least 3 Xtra plan benefits, you’ll get a 50% discount on Vodafone’s business smartwatch connectivity plans.
- Unlimited Data Boosters: If you choose a limited data plan with 4 Xtra Benefits, you’ll get up to 6 Unlimited Data Boosters included. You can activate these whenever you like to get unlimited data for the next 30 days.
- 83 Roam-Free Destinations: If you choose an unlimited data plan with 4 Xtra Benefits, you’ll get access to Vodafone’s Global Roaming Plus. This allows you to use your mobile phone at no extra cost in 83 worldwide destinations.
The following table summarises the Xtra plan benefits you’ll get on Vodafone EVO:
|Xtra Benefit||Plans with 2 Xtra Benefits||Plans with 3 Xtra Benefits||Plans with 4 Xtra Benefits|
|Device Care||✔ Yes||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|Unlimited Picture Messages||✔ Yes||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|50% off Smartwatch Connectivity||✘ No||✔ Yes||✔ Yes|
|Unlimited Data Boosters||✘ No||✘ No||✔ Yes, on limited data plans|
|83 Roam-Free Destinations||✘ No||✘ No||✔ Yes, on unlimited data plans|
As a Vodafone Business customer, you’ll get access to the VeryMe Rewards loyalty programme. This gives you access to exclusive treats and giveaways each week, from a range of brands like Costa Coffee, Vue, Thortful and Candy Kittens.
As part of VeryMe Rewards, you’ll also get an Eat Local membership included. Powered by Gourmet Society, this gives you discounts and offers at independent restaurants and cafés across the UK (such as 2-for-1 meals or 25% off food and drink).
You can add a range of business-specific add-ons to your Vodafone Business plan:
- Business Rapid Insurance: For peace of mind that you’ll always be able to stay connected to your customers, Vodafone offers Rapid phone insurance from £6/month (exc VAT). When required, you’ll be able to get a replacement mobile phone within just 4 hours on Rapid insurance. This will be delivered to you fully charged and ready-to-use out of the box, allowing you to get back up and running in no time.
- Business Support: For an extra £4/month (exc VAT), the Business Support add-on gives you access to HR and legal support. This includes legal document templates as well as a helpline for speaking with qualified HR experts and lawyers.
- Device Support: For an extra £2/month (exc VAT), the Device Support add-on gives you expert technical support which is available 7 days per week. This is available from 8am to 9pm (or from 9am on weekends). The tech experts can help with all of your connected devices including your smartphone, printer, laptop or tablet. You’ll also get 100GB of secure cloud storage for your data.
- One Net Anywhere: For an extra £10/month (exc VAT), you can get a virtual landline number that calls through to your mobile phone. If desired, you can also set the landline number as your caller ID to give your business a more localised feel.
Vodafone OneNumber & Business Smartwatches
Sometimes, it can be more convenient leaving your smartphone at home (for instance, when you go to the gym or when you go for a run).
With Vodafone OneNumber, you can get a 4G or 5G smartwatch for your business with access to your normal phone number, messages, notifications and more. You can use it independently from your smartphone to make and receive calls using your normal business phone number.
If you choose a Vodafone EVO airtime plan with at least 3 Xtra benefits, you’ll get a 50% discount on your Smartwatch Connectivity plan.
According to Vodafone, they were awarded the prize for “best network for business” in the annual Mobile Industry Awards 2021. This was in recognition of their SMB support, customer service initiatives and investment in new network technology.
Network & Coverage
Before you sign up for a Vodafone Business plan, it’s worth double-checking the coverage in your area. You can do this by entering your postcode on Vodafone’s online coverage map:
Vodafone’s coverage map will also give you an estimate of the download speeds and upload speeds available in your area. To see this, tap on the “Data speed info” button after entering your postcode.
For more information, see our guide to Vodafone’s network coverage.
Keeping Your Phone Number
If you’re switching from another mobile network to Vodafone Business, it’s a straightforward process keeping your current phone number.
Start by asking your old mobile network to give you a PAC Code. You can get one through your mobile network’s website or app, or by texting PAC to 65075. Once you have your PAC, you’ll be able to place your Vodafone Business order online.
Once your new mobile phone arrives, you’ll be able to set it up and provide your PAC Code to Vodafone. The transfer of your phone number will then be scheduled, normally for the next working day.
For a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your phone number to Vodafone, please select your current mobile network from the drop-down menu below: