EE has launched their Winter Sale with major savings available. You can also claim a Chromebook 4 or a £300 Adidas voucher with selected devices.
In the UK, EE has just launched their Winter Sale offers. This year, there are some major discounts available such as a £336 saving on the Samsung Galaxy S22 and a £288 saving on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. You can also claim a free Chromebook 4 laptop (worth £299) with both devices.
Other winter sale offers include a £300 Adidas voucher with Samsung’s foldable smartphones or a Fitbit Versa with Google’s latest Pixel phones. There’s also a range of EE SIM-only deals with up to 6 months half price.
In this article, we’ll look at EE’s Winter Sale offer, including on mobile phones and SIM-only deals. We’ll also look at some of the features you’ll get included on EE such as 5G coverage, an annual device check-up, and Inclusive Extras when you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan.
EE Winter Sale Phone Deals
If you’re looking to pick up a new mobile phone, EE has just launched their winter sale offers with a range of major discounts available. There’s also a range of free gifts available, allowing you to get a free laptop and more on selected devices.
Some of the top Winter Sale deals available this year include:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 (125GB data for £47/month plus £30 upfront). Save up to £336 and claim a Chromebook 4 (worth £299). That’s a total saving of up to £635.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (unlimited data for £72/month plus £30 upfront). Save up to £288 and claim a Chromebook 4 (worth £299).
- Oppo Find X5 Pro (unlimited data for £60/month plus £20 upfront). Save up to £346 and claim a Pad Air (worth £329).
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 (125GB data for £63/month plus £30 upfront). Save up to £192 and claim a £300 Adidas voucher.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 (unlimited data for £98/month plus £30 upfront). Claim a £300 Adidas voucher.
- Google Pixel 7 Pro (unlimited data for £56/month plus £10 upfront). Save up to £240 and claim a Fitbit Versa 4 (worth £199).
- Google Pixel 6a (125GB data for £31/month). Save up to £192 and claim a Fitbit Versa 4 (worth £199).
EE Winter Sale SIM Only Deals
If you’d like to keep your current mobile phone, you can also save with up to 6 months half price on a selection of EE’s SIM-only deals.
For unlimited 5G data, you can pay as little as £14 per month for the first six months (£28 per month thereafter). This ‘EE Essential’ SIM card gives you ‘excellent’ download speeds of up to 100Mbps.
For access to even faster speeds and an inclusive Extra with your plan (such as Netflix, Apple Music, BT Sport Ultimate, or the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate), you can upgrade to EE’s All Rounder unlimited data SIM. This is available for just £18 per month for the first 6 months (£36 per month thereafter).
for 6 months, then £28/month
for 6 months, then £36/month
If you don’t need fully unlimited data, you can also save with 3 months half price on a selection of EE’s other SIM-only deals. For instance, you can get their 25GB ‘All Rounder’ SIM card for £14.50 per month for the first 3 months (£29 per month thereafter). This comes with an inclusive Extra for the length of your contract so you can enjoy inclusive entertainment such as Netflix or Apple Music with your plan.
for 3 months, then £24/month
for 3 months, then £26/month
for 3 months, then £29/month
for 3 months, then £31/month
Please see EE’s website for a full list of their winter SIM-only deals.
EE Features & Benefits
UK’s Best 5G Network
When you buy a 5G-ready phone or SIM card from EE, you’ll get access to their award-winning 4G & 5G network.
According to EE, they have “the UK’s most reliable network” with the fastest download speeds on average and an “unbeatable 5G network”. This is based on an independent RootMetrics analysis (carried out in H1 2022). According to RootMetrics, EE’s 5G network has an average download speed of 147Mbps.
As an EE customer, you’ll also get access to Wi-Fi Calling and 4G Calling. There’s also the WiFi Coverage Boost feature, giving you seamless and secure access to more than 150,000 BT WiFi hotspots across the UK.
Annual Device Check-Up
When you buy a new mobile phone on contract from EE, you’ll get an annual device check-up included with your plan. This allows you to book an appointment at your nearest EE store, where they’ll be able to give your phone a full diagnostics and battery check, along with a clean and polish.
You’ll also benefit from an extended warranty on your mobile phone for the lifetime of your plan, plus a £10 discount every year on protective kit for your phone such as a case or screen protector.
When you choose an All Rounder or Full Works plan from EE, you’ll get Inclusive Extras (also known as Smart Benefits). There’s one Inclusive Extra on All Rounder plans and three Inclusive Extras on Full Works plans.
If you have an Android device, you’ll be able to choose from the following Inclusive Extras:
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Get access to games like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon 5, and Halo Infinite (worth £10.99 per month).
- Netflix: Get access to unlimited movies and TV shows from the Netflix catalogue (worth £6.99 per month). You can stream from any compatible device.
- Microsoft 365 Personal: Get the premium Microsoft Office applications across all of your devices including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote (worth £5.99 per month). There’s also 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage included.
- Apple Music: Stream more than 90 million songs on-demand without any adverts (worth £9.99 per month).
- Entertainment Data Pass: Get unlimited data for streaming on selected video and music services (worth £14.98 per month). This includes Apple Music, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube and more.
- BT Sport: Get access to all of the BT Sport channels on your phone (worth £20 per month). Watch Premier League football, rugby union, boxing, MotoGP, WWE, UFC and more.
- Roam Abroad Pass: Use your plan allowances at no extra cost (up to a maximum of 50GB per month) when you travel abroad to the EU, Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and the USA (worth £10 per month).
Stay Connected Data
On EE, there’s no need to worry about being cut off in the middle of the month for using too much data. This is because you’ll get Stay Connected Data included on your plan.
With Stay Connected Data, you’ll be able to stay connected at speeds of up to 0.5Mbps, even when your data has run out. This is enough for browsing the web, using maps on your phone and messaging your friends through WhatsApp or other similar apps.
You can restore your full-speed data at any time by buying a data add-on. Alternatively, you can receive extra data as a gift from someone else on your EE family account.
Data Gifting & Family Plans
If you add an extra line to your EE account, you’ll get a multi-line discount on it. There’s a 20% discount on additional SIM-only plans and a 10% discount on additional Pay Monthly phone plans.
In addition to the multi-line discount, you’ll get an EE family account with the ability to move spare data between all of your family’s plans.
You can use the My EE app to manage all of your plans in one place, including seeing how much data is remaining on each plan and changing the individual settings such as parental controls and bill caps.
Keeping Your Phone Number
If you’re switching from another UK mobile network to EE, it’s a straightforward process keeping your current phone number.
Once you’ve activated your new EE plan, you’ll be able to submit your PAC Code to them through this online form. Once you’ve done that, your phone number transfer will be scheduled, normally for the next working day.
For a step-by-step guide on how to move your phone number to EE, please select your current mobile network from the drop down menu below:
For more information about EE’s Winter Sale deals, please see EE’s official website.