Ken’s Tech Tips is a mobile technology blog. We focus on mobile phone networks in the UK, new mobile devices and mobile tariffs. We cover the latest mobile phone deals and share tips on how to get the most out of your mobile phone. Our core audience is consumers from the United Kingdom.
- Unique visitors per month: 160,000+
- Pageviews per month: 250,000+
- Number of posts: 300+
- Alexa UK Rank: #11,830
- Posting frequency: approximately once to two times per week
Sources: Google Analytics, Alexa.com (stats retrieved 20th January 2015)
How to advertise:
We sell all of our advertising inventory via the Google Adwords network. You can set up placement targeting for the Ken’s Tech Tips website by:
- Logging in to Google Adwords and visiting the Adwords Display Planner.
- In the “Your customers are interested in” box, search for kenstechtips.com.
- Click on “Get placement ideas” (the grey box).
- You should see our website listed at the top of the results.
- Click the » arrow on the right-hand column or the “Add to ad group” button on our website information page.
Find out more…
If you have any further questions about advertising on the website, please contact me via e-mail at ken at kenstechtips.com. I’d be happy to discuss a range of advertising formats and would be looking forward to receive your e-mail.